Sunday, September 16, 2012

Til' Beard Do Us Part

 
 
 
Last night I was scrolling through my Twitter feed and found a tweet that caught my attention. One of the Thunder reporters that I follow (Royce Young) had retweeted somebody with the Twitter handle of  @PlzHelpMeBeard. The tweet read as follows.
 
"Hello . I am asking you to be in my marriage proposal. You are her fav thunder player. I live in OKC. Would you consider? "
 
This had to be one of my all time favorite proposal ideas ever. It was genius! I mean how could an Oklahoman woman say no to James Harden?
 
I had to read more so I went to the home page of @PlzHelpMeBeard. Sure enough, I found that this hopeless romantic had been tweeting celebrities of all sorts to help him out with getting Harden to help him with his marriage proposal.
 
He basically outlines his plan in his About Me section. It reads as follows.
 
"I'm proposing to my GF in OKC. I want to pull the ring out of James Harden's beard (he's her fav Thunder player). Is that weird? Maybe.... wanna fight about it?"
 
So far he has tweeted for help to ESPN, Skip Bayless, Ryan Seacrest, Kevin Durant, Alex Kennedy, The Ellen Show, Jalen Rose, local radio stations, and more.
 
I wish nothing but the best for this guy. I really hope he can get the job done. I'm sure if James Harden hears about his wishes then he'll happily accept. I plan on following him and retweeting all of his tweets to help the poor guy out.
 
You can view his page at https://twitter.com/PlzHelpMeBeard.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a Google ID, select "Anonymous"